Print from the Web .
You can easily print web pages via the app.
Choose single or multiple photos from the application’s gallery stored on your device.
Use the camera feature to take photos then apply tilt, lighting and shading adjustments while previewing to improve your printed output.(*1) The tilt enhancement is ideal for adjusting a whiteboard images to correct the camera angles.(*1)
PDF Direct Print (*2)
You can print PDF files directly on OKI printers and MFPs that support PDF direct printing function.
On MFPs with WSD scan, you can scan a document to the application and preview it.
Connect to OKI’s support website and search for solutions to your OKI product related questions by keywords or phrases.
Consumables status display
Select a print file
Selectable file format
jpeg / bmp / gif
txt / PDF (*2)
- In Android OS 4.3, Japanese does not print correctly.
- MC862, MC861, MC860, MC852, MC851, MC780, MC770, MC760, in the scanning function of this application is not available.
- If you want to print files in Office format you have to connect to Google Drive with your Google Account.
- Printing Office format files is only available with OKI printers and MFPs that support PDF direct printing.
*1 You need software for adjustment "OpenCV Manager".
*2 PDF files only available with OKI printers and MFPs that support PDF direct printing models.
PDF files cannot be previewed within the application.
Target model, please see below.
C941, C931, C911,
C843, C833, C823, C813,
C841, C831, C822,
C531, C331, C321,
MC862, MC861, MC860, MC852, MC851,
MC780, MC770, MC760,
MC573, MC563, MC363,
MC562, MC362, MC562w, MC362w, MC352, MC342, MC332,
B841, B821, B801, B840, B820,
B731, B721, B701,
B432, B412, B512,
B431, B411, B401,
B4600, B4500, B4400,
MB472, MB492, MB562,
MB491, MB471, MB461,
Target mobile device
· Android 4.1 - 8.1.
Mobile Print V2.2.1 Update
- Improve the design of the screen.
- Fixed a problem about printing PCL.
- Add the function to open FAQ page by holding mobile device to printers. (*)
- Add the function to register printer by holding mobile device to printers. (*)
* This function can be used only with NFC conpatible printers.
Latest Version :
Publish Date :
Requires Version :
Android 4.1 +
Requires Android :
Android Jelly Bean, API 16
Get It On:
Developer Name :