Brevent Android App Free Download Direct APK from APKRipe.com
Brevent never brevent apps not in Bervent list. If apps are launched then quit (tapping Back or so), Brevent will app-standby them; if apps timed out in standby, or swiped from recents screen, Brevent will force-stop them. Whenever apps are running without activity, Brevent will force-stop them.
Apps in Brevent list can be set "allow sync" to receive notifications or do sync jobs. Brevent won't standby "allow sync" apps, and Brevent won't force-stop "allow sync" apps with notifications or running in background.
Brevent supports Android 5.0 to Android 10, requires "USB debugging" in "developer options".
Since Android 8, Brevent won't work if debugging is off or USB option is changed. If debugging turns off when you unplug the cable, please change USB option. Normally, it's OK to keep USB option as default.
For command, please visit https://brevent.sh
Brevent V4.0.1 Update
- fix "Brevent server is not started" whenever usb dis/connected
- [fix] fix problem on android 10
- [changes] use binder instead local network, drop support for android 5.X - 6.0
- [features] use suspend instead of disable (Android Q+)
- [features] mark gms apps instead of package name
- [features] show dependencies for unbrevented apps
- [ui] more detail for cannot create brevent.sh
Don't turn off USB Debugging or change USB options on Android 8+.
Latest Version :
Publish Date :
Requires Version :
Android 7.0 +
Requires Android :
Android N, API 24
Get It On: